Oily skin care can be a confusing problem for many ladies. Everyone have its own Skin colors, types, and textures. Two skin conditions are considered to be a problematic one oily and dry skin. Oily skin mostly oily from one area and dry fromother areas at the same time!Natural and homemade skin care remedies work best for the ladies who have oil skin. Below mentioned are some home remedies for the oily skin or some makeup tips for oily skin. I’m sure they will work with you.
- Consider mixture of lime and cucumber juice with and apply it on the face before taking a bath. This mixture will remove the oil issues, refine pores and also reduce the breakouts.
- Apply cucumber juice on the oily areas like forehead, nose, and chinbefore applying makeup. Wash the face once the juice will be dried.
- Homemade clay and mud mask are also good to absorb the excessive oil. Apply the mask on the face for fifteen minutes three times in a week. You can go for any other mask mixtures for oily skin. Green clay and raw honey is alsoconsidered to be popular mixture.
- Lemon juice on the face twice a day also helps to prevent the oil from the skin. Wait till the mixture will be dry then wash it off with the warm water. Washthe face afterwards with cool water.
- Apply plain yogurt on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it with cool water. Repeat this remedy on the daily basis.
- Cut a tomato and apply its juice on the skin.Allow the juice to dry into your skin for at 20 minutes and then Rinse your skin with cold water and follow with an oil-free moisturizer.
- Mix grated apple, yogurt and lemon juice and make a smooth paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with cool water.
- It is advisable to washes the face with two or three times a day with facial cleanser and water. However, you can also consider facial wipes.
- Mix one-half teaspoon each of cucumber and lime juice and apply this mixture to your skin and then wash it off with warm water. Do this daily. This remedy can also be used reduce the oil from the skin.
- Mix one tablespoon of organic yogurt with finely ground oatmeal. Then mix it with one teaspoon of warm honey. Apply the mixture on your face and Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Beat one egg white, add the lemon juice and mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. This will soak up the excess oil from the skin.
Oily skin is difficult to manage, but there are lots of things which help you to solve this problem, but try to avoid the expensive, chemical-based skin care products instead of it use simple home remedies to be to control and manage the oily skin.